Since 1909, the Bauer-Crowley Agency has been striving to be one of the premier agencies in our market. We are the oldest agency in Rockland County, and one of the oldest in the state.
Our motto is “Personal Service driven by Technology."
Since our inception we have sought out quality corporate and personal clients. We are committed to providing the highest quality service to those clients, which exceeds industry standards.
Bauer-Crowley employs a distinctly competent and professional staff. We deliver a wide variety of personalized insurance, risk management, employee benefits and financial planning services to our clients. More importantly we are committed to service our clients with a compassion that impels expediency in bringing their needs and problems to a successful and satisfactory conclusion. This is apparent when you consider much of our annual growth comes from referrals, and there are many cases where two or even three generations of a family have entrusted us with their insurance needs.
The following statement sets forth the principals under which we operate, and defines the company's goals:
▪ Produce and sell a wide and comprehensive range of competitive high quality financial products and services. It will use its field representatives as major systems of distribution
▪ Maintain and enhance financial soundness and integrity and recognize the trust placed in it. The duty to deal fairly and the responsibility to provide good service
▪ Preserve its ability to meet all its obligations to policy owners at the lowest possible cost
▪ Seek maximum real orderly growth in its current operations through profitable prudent expansion and diversification
▪ To keep current in the use of modern technology to run its business
▪ Provide a corporate culture that will encourage an efficient work place and provide increasing opportunities for a motivated enthusiastic work force including education training and fair treatment in hiring and promotion practices